This particular scene and subs also gave birth to my new current headcanon about I Made America, but because I think it might be creepy, I won’t share it.
(Franklin and Hamilton are like Madison’s parents, and Madison feels comfortable with them the most to throw his tantrums and sit in Hamilton’s lap and cry to sleep, while the other guys are off doing their own thing)
- voxantiqua likes this
- mme-combeferre likes this
- foundingfathersfbconvos said:I SHARE THIS HEADCANON. Franklin is the Mom because he fixed the mini foosball game. Hamilton is the Dad. Adams and Jefferson are the older brothers and Washington is the Uncle/Grandpa.
- mauvecardigans likes this
- stupidmonopolymoney likes this
- lesbilicious-amazon likes this
- saintpeppermintfrappe reblogged this from the42towels and added:
- centaurettedefeu likes this
- annie-wyatt likes this
- the42towels posted this