Tom Hiddleston: Flaunt Magazine (by yoru1119)
An amazing The Hollow Crown poster. I just might need this poster
- Auden - “As I Walked Out One Evening”
- Brontë - “Love and Friendship”
- Byron - “She Walks in Beauty”
- Byron - “We’ll go no more a-roving”
- Keats - “Bright Star”
- Marvell - “To His Coy Mistress”
- Matthew Arnold - “Dover Beach”
- Tennyson - “The Princess”
- Thomas Ford - “There is a lady sweet and kind”
- Shakespeare - “If music be the food of love” from Twelfth Night
- Shakespeare - “Sigh no more, ladies” from Much Ado
- Shakespeare - Sonnet 130
- Yeats - “Down by the Salley Gardens”
- Yeats - “He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven”
- Yeats - “When You Are Old”
When, exactly, is the Loki Hot Toys figure relased?
I was looking on the site to see when to expect to be charged for it and it has “First Quarter of 2013” as a release date as opposed to, like, a month, and I don’t get what that means.
And nothing I google is showing me a more specific date, so hopefully someone knows what “First Quarter of 2013” means.
I’m not having much luck finding this information out but does anyone have any idea, maybe, of when or if the dvd for Tom Hiddleston’s The Hollow Crown comes to America?
Tom Hiddleston Never Seen Before Images for 1883 [22x HQ] (iPad Screencapture)
Times in which Tom was a complete and utter buttface (1/2)
the22ndmysterium asked: Dear Gail, I consider you an expert on what makes for good cosplay. I'm a middle-aged 300 pound 6'8" guy who's looking to try his hand at cosplay. Are there any characters I could pull off besides, let's say, the Blob? I know your going to say "Anything you want." but I can't imagine I'd look okay as black Canary or Namor.
I appreciate the kind words, but I am not an expert on cosplay by any stretch of the imagination. I am simply an admirer.
And I suggest someone...
Although I’ve found myself getting a better grip on the less heavy fonts, which thank god are more common to my era of study, but oh piss that heavy...
I’ve just started my Almighty Johnsons rewatch.
I love how they try to set Stacy up as a this menacing villain, when the reality is that she is...
naming kickass space ladies after war goddesses ヽ(๏∀๏ )ﾉ
russian men in the early 1800s